Hatco's C-45 208-3-QS booster heater is designed to heat water to the NSF approved 180 degrees F necessary to sanitize dishes with hot water. The heater's six gallon tank is lined with Castone®, a special coating that protects components from corrosion and damage from mineral buildup. This unit is safe to operate since it is protected by a low-water cutoff, a high-temperature limit control, and a high-pressure valve.
- Hot water tank is lined with Castone to resist corrosion and mineral buildup
- 6-gal. hot water storage capacity
- Insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Unit is factory preplumbed and prewired for simple installation
- Silver-gray hammertone-coated body and stainless steel front for cleanability and a long life
- Temperature/Pressure relief valve prevents accidents from too much pressure buildup
- Low-water cutoff prevents damage to elements if the water supply should be interrupted
- Pressure reducing valve ensures water enters the unit at the right pressure
- High-temperature limit control prevents unit from overheating
- Pilot indicator lets users know the unit is operational
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges let operators keep an eye on water conditions
- Can be mounted on included legs or a sold-separately brackets
- Provides a 40 degree F temperature rise to 452 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 258 gph water
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 29.25-in. D x 18.03-in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 125 A, 45kW
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 45-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-45 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|