The Hatco C-45 208-3-QS booster heater works with your commercial dishwasher to make sure water is heated to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature required to properly sanitize dishes and flatware. With a 6 gallon capacity, this Compact booster heater provides 452 gallons per hour with a rise of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 258 gallons per hour with a rise of 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Each Hatco electric booster heater includes a Castone® liner to provide the steel tank with a non-corrosive and non-toxic lining, while fiberglass insulation helps prevent heat loss to maintain accurate temperatures.
This 45 KW model comes equipped with features that protect the unit from damage, including a low-water cut-off that helps prevent burnout and a high-temperature limit to prevent the booster heater from overheating. The Hatco C-45 208-3-QS water heater is also designed with user-friendly features like an indicator light to help operators tell when the unit is ready for use, an on/off switch that allows the unit to be turned off when it is not in use, and two temperature/pressure gauges for monitoring the water level. Access to the interior of the unit is provided by a swing-away front panel so that maintenance and repair can be easily carried out.
- Water booster heater with 6-gal. storage capacity
- Designed for use with commercial dishwashers
- Heats water to sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees F
- Temperature rise of 40 degrees F provides 452 gallons per hour
- Temperature rise of 70 degrees F provides 258 gallons per hour
- Castone tank liner is non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Heat loss is minimized by fiberglass insulation
- High-temperature limit switch and low-water cut off prevent damage
- Operation is made simple with pilot indicator light and on-off switch
- Elements are protected against burnout for reliable performance
- Temperature/pressure relief valve helps avoid pressure buildup
- Two temperature/pressure gauges help monitor water conditions
- Swing-away front panels provide interior access
- Comes standard with 6-in. adjustable legs
- Compact design fits easily into most layouts
- Constructed with a hammertone body and stainless steel front
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 125 A, 45 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 18.03 in. H (with legs)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 45-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|