The Hatco C-45 208-3-QS booster heater works with your commercial dishwasher to make sure water is heated to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature required to properly sanitize dishes and flatware. With a 6 gallon capacity, this Compact booster heater provides 452 gallons per hour with a rise of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 258 gallons per hour with a rise of 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Each Hatco electric booster heater includes a Castone® liner to provide the steel tank with a non-corrosive and non-toxic lining, while fiberglass insulation helps prevent heat loss to maintain accurate temperatures.
This 45 KW model comes equipped with features that protect the unit from damage, including a low-water cut-off that helps prevent burnout and a high-temperature limit to prevent the booster heater from overheating. The Hatco C-45 208-3-QS water heater is also designed with user-friendly features like an indicator light to help operators tell when the unit is ready for use, an on/off switch that allows the unit to be turned off when it is not in use, and two temperature/pressure gauges for monitoring the water level. Access to the interior of the unit is provided by a swing-away front panel so that maintenance and repair can be easily carried out.
- Water booster heater with 6-gal. storage capacity
- Designed for use with commercial dishwashers
- Heats water to sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees F
- Temperature rise of 40 degrees F provides 452 gallons per hour
- Temperature rise of 70 degrees F provides 258 gallons per hour
- Castone tank liner is non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Heat loss is minimized by fiberglass insulation
- High-temperature limit switch and low-water cut off prevent damage
- Operation is made simple with pilot indicator light and on-off switch
- Elements are protected against burnout for reliable performance
- Temperature/pressure relief valve helps avoid pressure buildup
- Two temperature/pressure gauges help monitor water conditions
- Swing-away front panels provide interior access
- Comes standard with 6-in. adjustable legs
- Compact design fits easily into most layouts
- Constructed with a hammertone body and stainless steel front
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 125 A, 45 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 18.03 in. H (with legs)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 45-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|