The Hatco C-27 compact booster heater raises rinse water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure dishes are sanitized. To ensure the system is running properly, the unit has a temperature/pressure valve, pressure-reducing valve, and low water cut-off function. The temperature/pressure valve releases water from the tank if either level is too high, while the pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes the flow pressure. To eliminate heating element burnout, the low water cut-off shuts off power to the element if the water level is too low in the Hatco C-27 compact booster heater. The stainless steel front panel is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and uses its swing-away design to enable access to internal components.
- Raises rinse water to 180 degrees F for proper sanitization
- 155 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 271 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity in the Castone®-lined tank
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank
- On/off switch includes a pilot indicator light
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor these levels
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower the pressure when it is too high
- Pressure-reducing valve makes sure flow pressure is regulated and stabilized
- Low water cut-off keeps the element safe from burnout by shutting off heating element power if the water levels are low
- Front panel has a swing-away design for convenient component access
- Front panel is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and provide strength
- Powder-coated body adds durability for heavy use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the unit off the floor
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 32.5 A, 27 kW
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.31 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 27-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|