The Hatco C-27 compact booster heater ensures that rinse water is 180 degrees Fahrenheit for sanitizing dishes in warewashers. It holds 6 gallons and retains heat with fiberglass insulation. The front panel is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability through high-volume use. This panel has a swing-away design that enables access to internal components for maintenance. When temperature or pressure exceeds the ideal level, the valve lowers pressure by releasing water from the tank. If water levels are too low, the cut-off shuts off power to the heating element to prevent burnout. Six-inch legs elevate the Hatco C-27 compact booster heater off the dishroom floor.
- Provides 180-degree F rinse water to properly sanitize and flash-dry items
- 155 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 271 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 6-gal. capacity in the Castone®-lined tank
- Fiberglass insulation reduces heat escape
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges enable the operator to monitor the tank levels
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure by releasing water if either level is too high
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Low-water cut-off shuts off power to the element if water levels are too low, preventing burnout
- Swing-away design on stainless steel front panel provides access to components for maintenance
- Body is powder coated for durability in high-volume settings
- Plastic legs are 6 in. for elevation off floors
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 75 A, 27 kW
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 29.31 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 27-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|