This compact boost heater features a water tank lined with Castone®, which helps prevent corrosion and limescale buildup. This model can heat up to 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise, or 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise. The Hatco C-18 240-1 is fully insulated with fiberglass to minimize heat loss and improve energy efficiency.
- Compact electric booster water heater raises dishwasher rinse to 180 degrees F for sanitizing
- Can heat up to:
- 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Castone-lined water tank to prevent corrosion and scale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation improves energy efficiency
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow you to monitor temperatures reached
- Safe operation ensured by pressure relief valves
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent damage to the unit
- Stainless steel front and hammertone body are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Front panel is hinged to make service simple
- 240V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, 75 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 18-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 1 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|