This compact boost heater features a water tank lined with Castone®, which helps prevent corrosion and limescale buildup. This model can heat up to 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise, or 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise. The Hatco C-18 240-1 is fully insulated with fiberglass to minimize heat loss and improve energy efficiency.
- Compact electric booster water heater raises dishwasher rinse to 180 degrees F for sanitizing
- Can heat up to:
- 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Castone-lined water tank to prevent corrosion and scale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation improves energy efficiency
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow you to monitor temperatures reached
- Safe operation ensured by pressure relief valves
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent damage to the unit
- Stainless steel front and hammertone body are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Front panel is hinged to make service simple
- 240V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, 75 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 18-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|