The Hatco C-18 208-1 from is a compact booster heater with the capability to heat up to 181 gallons per hour. Safe operation is ensured by pressure relief valves, a high-temperature limit, and a low-water limit. The stainless steel front panel of the unit is on a hinge, so that it opens easily to make accessing the internal components simple during service and maintenance.
- Compact electric booster water heater to raise dishwasher rinse to 180 degrees F
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, a cement-like lining that prevents corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow you to ensure proper temperature is being reached
- Pressure relief valves make operation safe
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent heating element burnout
- Heats up to 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise, or 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree rise
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Front access panel swings open on a hinge to make service and maintenance simple
- 208V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, 86.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 18-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|