The Hatco C-18 208-1 from is a compact booster heater with the capability to heat up to 181 gallons per hour. Safe operation is ensured by pressure relief valves, a high-temperature limit, and a low-water limit. The stainless steel front panel of the unit is on a hinge, so that it opens easily to make accessing the internal components simple during service and maintenance.
- Compact electric booster water heater to raise dishwasher rinse to 180 degrees F
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, a cement-like lining that prevents corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow you to ensure proper temperature is being reached
- Pressure relief valves make operation safe
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent heating element burnout
- Heats up to 181 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise, or 103 gallons per hour at a 70 degree rise
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Front access panel swings open on a hinge to make service and maintenance simple
- 208V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18 kW, 86.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 18-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 1 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||181 gph|
|70F Recovery||103 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|