The 13-inch blade on the Globe SG13A automatic slicer has three stroke lengths and four speeds. The unit is suitable for slicing an unlimited amount of food throughout the day, including cheese. The slicer can be adjusted to product a slice thickness of up to 11⁄8 inch. This advanced slicer has a shielding knife cover interlock system to protect the operator. The return to home feature returns the carriage to the starting position when the motor is shut down. This convenient feature saves operation time and effort.
- Advanced automatic slicer
- 13-in. steel knife
- Slice thickness reaches 11⁄8-in.
- 4 speeds, 3 stroke lengths
- Gravity fed, belt-driven design is easy to use and maintain
- Strong, anodized aluminum construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Top-mounted sharpener
- Knife cover interlock system prevents the unit from running if knife cover is missing
- Home start and return to home features
- Precise and convenient adjustable timer
- Advanced LCD display
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, NEMA 5-15 cord and plug included
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Premium Heavy Duty Advanced Slicer, automatic, 13” knife, (4) speeds, (3) stroke lengths, LCD display, top mounted sharpener with synthetic diamond surfaces, knife cover interlock, home start, return to home, close to stop, interlocked tilting carriage, auto off, lift lever, seamless anodized aluminum base, 1/2 HP knife motor, 115/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus (Made in USA) (Replaces 4795N)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe SG13A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|