This automatic slicer from Hobart has four carriage speeds to cut up to 58 slices a minute and is the replacement to 3813-2. The slicer has a Borazon stone sharpener that will sharpen and hone the blade in five seconds and can operate when wet. The six interlocks help ensure safe operation of the slicer to keep both the unit and operator from harm.
- Replaces 3813-2
- Removable knife with removal tool included
- Automatic design
- Holds product up 12-in. W or 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- 13-in. CleanCut™ knife is solid 304L stainless steel and high-performance Stellite alloy for durability and corrosion resistance
- Borazon sharpener is top mounted and hones and sharpens the knife edge in 5-sec.
- 3 stroke lengths
- 4 carriage speeds - 28, 38, 48, 58 strokes per minute
- Gauge plate and knife cover are grooved to reduce drag and help prevent product from getting stuck to the plates
- Double action indexing cam can be rotated once for shaving, chipping, and thin slicing. Rotating twice will open up the plate for thick slicing
- Carriage travel distance: 12-1/2 in.
- 6 interlocks
- 0 knife exposure
- Electroless nickel-plated single slide rod self-lubricates with a reservoir wick in the transport for smooth operation
- Removable ring guard cover is made of Zytel™ plastic and is warewasher safe
- 1-piece anodized aluminum base with fewer places to trap food debris and soil
- Removable carriage system
- Meat grip arm holds items in place while in use and is made of high-strength thermoplastic
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1/2 HP Poly V-belt motor operates at 430 RPM, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-5/8 in. W x 30-5/16 in. D x 25-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
6 Interlocks for Safety
- Home-start position ensures unit is in a safe position before starting
- Close-to-stop - turning the index knob to the closed position will turn the unit off
- Gauge plate interlock keeps the knife edge from damage when at the 0 position
- Carriage system interlock – when the gauge plate is not closed, the carriage cannot be removed or tilted away
- No-volt release interlock forces the slicer to be manually restarted if the power supply is interrupted
- After 30-secs. of inactivity, the slicer will shut off
- The Zytel™ ring guard cover traps debris during use and opens up a 0.12-in. space between the knife and guard
- Spring kickstand lifts the unit for cleaning under the slicer
- Removable knife option allows access to the gauge plate for cleaning
- Unique tool covers the knife edge when removing and can be set into the dishwasher in its entirety
- Removable carriage allows the entire carriage body to be cleaned
- 1-piece construction has fewer crevices and holes for food and debris to get trapped in
Heavy Duty Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCutÖ removable knife and tool, anodized finish with (6) interlocks, (3) stroke lengths and (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with BorazonÖ stones, manual lift lever, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS9-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||3913-2|
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|