The Hobart HS9-1 heavy-duty automatic slicer has an anodized aluminum base that is sanitary and cleans up quickly. Staying sharp for a longer time than traditional stainless steel knives, this unit's 13-inch CleanCut™ knife has a super alloy edge. To keep staff safe, the knife will stop moving after being inactive for 30 seconds. A borazon stone sharpener that can sharpen a blade in 15 seconds is mounted on top of the unit. Its heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover is retained magnetically, but the user can remove it by pulling its knob.
The Hobart HS9-1 heavy-duty automatic slicer has three stroke lengths for slicing at varying thicknesses. Its four-speed automatic carriage features front-mounted controls that enable the user to adjust its settings without reaching behind the unit. To prevent accidental activation, the carriage has to be in the home start position before the slicer will run. A double-action indexing cam provides precise control of shaving, chipping, and thin slicing on the first revolution, while the second revolution opens the gauge plate for thicker slices. Helping users clean under the unit, a lift-assist cleaning leg is included, and a removable ring guard captures debris around the knife.
- Heavy-duty slicer
- Sanitary, anodized aluminum base is durable and cleans up quickly
- 13-in. CleanCut knife with a super alloy edge remains sharp longer than stainless steel knives
- Knife stops after being inactive for 30 seconds
- Borazon stone sharpener is mounted on top and can sharpen the knife in 15 seconds
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover is retained magnetically and can be removed by pulling back the top knob
- Slices smoothly since grooves on the gauge plate and knife cover limit drag
- 3 stroke lengths create different slice sizes
- 4-speed automatic carriage with front-mounted controls
- Carriage has to be in the home position before the slicer will start
- Double-action indexing cam's first revolution provides precise control of shaving, chipping, and thin slicing, while the second revolution opens the gauge plate for thicker slicing
- Removable ring guard cover helps capture debris around the knife
- Lift-assist cleaning leg enables users to lift the machine for cleaning underneath
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24.63 in. W x 30.31 in. D x 27.25 in. H
- 5.6, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Check out our commercial slicers buyers' guide to read more about what this slicer can do for your business.
Heavy Duty Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCutÖ removable knife and tool, anodized finish with (6) interlocks, (3) stroke lengths and (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with BorazonÖ stones, manual lift lever, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS9-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||3913-2|
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|