Driven by a belt, this Univex Premium™ 1000S automatic slicer is a heavy-duty machine with three carriage speeds and three stroke lengths in the automatic mode to slice meats and cheeses. The 13-inch-diameter blade slices products in varying thickness as large as 7⁄8 inch. To keep track of amount sliced, the unit has a built-in slice counter.
Constructed of sanitary, anodized aluminum, the Univex 1000S slicer has a built-in lever that helps with cleaning underneath. The carriage can be efficiently disassembled and tilted back to facilitate cleaning, and the blade is not exposed during cleaning. To keep the blade sharp, the remote sharpener mounts in minutes.
- Part of the Premium series
- 13-in. precision slicing blade slices at 337 RPM
- Adjusts slices from 0 to 7⁄8 in. thick
- Polished, anodized aluminum construction is sanitary
- 3 carriage speeds and 3 stroke lengths in automatic mode
- Belt driven
- Built-in slice counter
- Disassembles conveniently for cleaning
- Drip tray fence directs liquids away from user and controls
- Carriage tilts back for efficient cleanup
- Built-in lift lever for cleaning underneath
- Zero blade exposure during cleanup
- Remote sharpener mounts in seconds
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Maximum rectangular product size: 10.25 in. x 6 in.
- Maximum square product size: 6 in. x 6 in.
- Maximum round product size: 8 in. dia.
- Overall: 31.125 in. W x 24.125 in. D x 21.75 in. H
- 0.37 kW, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 1680 RPM
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
If you need more information on commercial slicers, view our explainer on slicers.
Premium™ Series Slicer, 12 automatic settings, gravity feed, 13" diameter knife, variable slice thickness 0" - 0.875" (0.22mm), 35-64 strokes per minute, belt driven, remote sharpener mounts in seconds, carriage tilts back for easy cleaning, lift device and zero blade exposure during cleaning, .37kW, 1/2 hp motor, anodized aluminum construction, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex 1000S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. On-site Parts & Labor|
|Slice Thickness||Up to 7/8"|
|Use||Meat & Cheese|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
|Special Features||Protector Guard|