For any busy deli or restaurant, the use of Berkel's X13A-Plus premier auto food slicer can help serve customers quickly. This unit operates automatically at three speed settings, and has a one-piece engineered polymer base and product table for reduced seams and accessibility for easy cleaning. An LED light indicates that power is going to the slicer. An index knob is conveniently located outside the drop zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy access.
- 1-piece engineered polymer base and product table for reduced seams and easier cleaning
- Operates automatically at 20, 40 or 60 slices per min.
- Further options for three stroke lengths of 1/3, 2/3 or full stroke
- LED indicates power going to slicer
- Index knob conveniently located outside drop zone provides quick and easy access
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment of 1-5/16 in. thick
- Hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife long lasting
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher secures and advance products evenly and fence holds products during automatic operation
- Ergonomic multi-grip handle advances the product table
- Product table mounted sharpener submersible and removable for sharpening and cleaning
- Borazon sharpening stones provide fast and accurate sharpening and extend life of blade
- No Volt release prevents slicer from restarting after a power outage to protect operators
- Rests on a simple kick stand for easy cleaning underneath slicing area
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 28-in. W x 30-in. D x 26-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Premium Food Slicer, manual or automatic operation, 13" diameter stainless steel knife, 45° gravity feed, adjustable slice thickness up to 1-5/16", ergonomic controls and index knob location, removable sharpener, permanent knife ring guard, sealed pushbutton controls, anodized aluminum gauge plate and knife cover, one piece polymer base and product table (NSF approved) for reduced seams and easy cleaning, includes kickstand, product capacity up to 8½" round, 7½" square, or 10½" x 6¾" rectangular, 1/2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (US/EXP configuration)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel X13A-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|