The Globe GG24TG gas griddle is thermostatically controlled at temperatures from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit with metal knobs. Instead of using a pilot light, this unit has piezo ignition, which starts producing gas at the push of a button. A U-shaped burner is spaced every 12 inches, producing an even heat pattern on the 1-inch-thick plate. With this thickness, the plate resists warping as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. Food debris in the Globe GG24TG gas griddle is caught by the crumb tray, which can be removed to facilitate cleaning. The 4-inch-wide grease trough is large enough to accommodate a spatula, so liquid can be scraped into it and off the plate.
- 2 U-shaped, stainless steel burners are evenly spaced every 12 in.
- Piezo burner ignition ignites the gas with the push of a button
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- Metal, thermostatic control knobs
- Highly polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick, retaining heat and resisting warping
- Plate is welded to the frame and front panel to add strength
- Insulated, double-wall front and sides keep heat around the cooking area
- 3.5-in. splash guards keep messes on the plate
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable stainless steel catch tray
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 60,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
More in-depth information on these units is available in the griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 24" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 60,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG24TG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|