The Toastmaster TMGT24 griddle is separated into two 12-inch sections that are controlled thermostatically from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The griddle plate is made of polished steel and measures 0.75 inch thick, providing durability to withstand repeated use without warping. Tapered splash guards contain grease and food debris to the cooking surface and off the countertop. This Toastmaster TMGT24 griddle is powered by a natural gas but can be converted to LP gas with the included conversion kit.
- Powered by natural gas
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls individually adjust the temperature of each 12-in. section
- Smooth, 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate is strong and evenly distributes heat
- 4.375-in. tapered splash guards keep messes contained to the cooking surface
- 3.25-in.-wide front grease trough, chute, and 4.5-qt. drawer simplify cleanup
- Bullnose front separates the user from the hot components
- Stainless steel front panel resists rust and is easy to clean
- Aluminized steel side panels are durable and corrosion resistant
- 0.75-in. rear gas connection and universal pressure regulator
- LP conversion kit is included
- 40,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 27.8 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on commercial griddle features and benefits is available in our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick ultra smooth polished steel plate, (2) independent cooking zones, thermostatic controls, front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, pressure regulator, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & removable drip tray, 40,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGT24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||20000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Pressure Regulator|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|