The Globe C24HT Chefmate® hot plate heats cookware through four burners under cast iron grates. It is ideal for large stock pots or catered events where food is prepared on site. Its durable stainless steel construction and crumb catch tray aid users in cleaning up. Operators are protected by the extended front, which remains cool even when the plate is hot. The Globe C24HT hot plate has front-accessible adjustable pilots.
- Heated by natural gas
- Strong stainless steel
- Cool-to-the-touch extended front prevents burns
- Catch tray contains food crumbs
- 4 burners sit under cast iron grates
- Adjustable, non-skid feet on the bottom of the legs
- Front-accessible, adjustable pilots
- Includes an LP gas conversion kit and regulator
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 14.96 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation and CSA Gas-fired listed
In-depth information on hot plates can be found in the countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Chefmate™ 24" Hot Plate, (4) burners, heavy-duty cast iron grates, 25,000 BTUs per burner, stainless steel construction, adjustable pilots with front access, cool-to-touch front edge, adjustable legs with stainless steel feet, Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, CSA Sanitation, NSF (NSF/ANSI 4), CSA Blue Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe C24HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|