The Toastmaster TMHP6 hotplate is powered by natural gas, but it can be converted to LP gas with the included kit. Heat from the six burners is evenly distributed by the cast iron burners. Also made of cast iron, the grates are strong to support high-volume applications. Food particles are captured by the crumb tray, which is removable to simplify cleanup. The bullnose front on this Toastmaster TMHP6 hotplate protects the operator from burns and protects knobs from damage. Four adjustable, 4-inch legs elevate the unit off the countertop to a comfortable working height.
- Powered by natural gas
- 6 cast iron burners ensure heat is evenly distributed in the vessels
- Manual on/off control valves have quarter turns to adjust the temperature
- Individual standing pilots
- Cast iron grates are strong for constant use
- Removable crumb tray collects food particles
- Bullnose front protects the control knobs and operator
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front panel is easy to clean
- Aluminized steel body provides durability
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to an ideal height
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- 132,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36.2 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop equipment buyers' guide provides additional information on hot plates and other countertop equipment.
Hotplate, counter top, gas, 36" W, (6) 22,000 BTU burners, manual control, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front, aluminized body, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 132,000 BTU, CSA, AGA, NSF (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMHP6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|