This Star-Max® Gas Hot Plate replaces unit 604HD and has vast improvements including longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs that are heat resistant. This Star Manufacturing hot plate has cast iron burners that run on 25,000 BTU and offer even heat distribution. The manual On/Off control valve on this Star-Max® hot plate has a 1/4 turn for precise temperature control.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Maximum heat distribution and control from the cast iron burners give high performance output and run on 25,000 BTU per burner
- Stainless steel construction and front panel are designed for years of use and are easy to clean
- Double wall construction works with an enclosed bottom to help reduce heat loss
- Metal knobs are made for heavy-duty use and are longer lasting against high temperatures
- Cast iron grates are made for heavy duty applications and a standing pilot for each burner gives quick ignition
- Control valve has a manual on/off feature and a 1/4 turn for temperature control
- Knobs are further protected by the cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front and offer the operator a comfortable work zone
- This Star-Max® gas hot plate ships NG , but is field convertible for LP use
- Includes a removable crumb tray that is easy to clean
- Heavy duty adjustable legs are 4-in. H and allow you to match the height of other Star-Max® equipment
- 100,000 BTU total
- Total Dimensions: 24-3/16 in. W x 28-7/8 in. D x 11-15/16 in. H
- NSF, CSA, and ISO 9001:2000 Certified; Canadian Gas Association approved
- Note: this model replaces 604HD
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 24" wide, (4) cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 604HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|