The Star 604HF Star-Max® hotplate has four cast iron burners that are heated with natural gas and controlled by manual valve to adjust the temperature. Also made of cast iron, the grates are heavy duty to support use in commercial establishments. Constructed of strong stainless steel, the front panel is corrosion resistant. The front of the Star 604HF Star-Max hotplate has a bull-nose design that reduces burn risks while protecting the knobs against chips and scratches.
- Natural gas powered
- 4 cast iron burners evenly distribute heat
- Durable cast iron grates
- Manual on/off temperature control valve simplifies temperature adjustments
- Metal knobs withstand frequent use
- Each burner ignites with its own standing pilot
- Strong stainless steel front panel facilitates cleaning
- Bull-nose front extends for burn protection
- Removable crumb tray eases cleanup
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to create a comfortable working height
- Includes a LP conversion kit
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H (Height is adjustable up to 1.625 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our countertop equipment buyers' guide for more information on hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 24" wide, (4) cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 100,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 604HF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|