True's TUC-27F-HC undercounter freezer is made to freeze various frozen foods and ice cream. This stainless steel model has one section and one stainless steel door, with a forced-air refrigeration system that holds up to -10 degrees. It has an aluminum-finished back, and an interior clear-coated aluminum liner. It also has a sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades that give low velocity, high volume airflow design for even temperatures throughout the unit.
- Stainless steel front, top and ends
- Forced-air refrigeration system holds temperatures down to -10 degrees F
- Aluminum-finished back and an interior clear-coated aluminum liner
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give low velocity, high-volume airflow design
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4.8 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-5/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 29-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
Environmentally-Friendly Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor for quick recover times
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease-free area of kitchen for efficient operation
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally-friendly R-404A CFC-free refrigerant
Rugged Interior and Exterior
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior
- Door fitted with 12-in. recessed handle foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock for permanent attachment
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1-piece construction are removable for easy cleaning
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F, TRUE TUC-27F, TUC27F, TRUTUC27F, 890TUC27F, 675-114, TUC-27FG, TUC-27F-HC|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|