The True TUC-27F-HC undercounter freezer has a stainless steel exterior that will not easily scratch or dent. Its clear-coat aluminum interior liner resists corrosion, and cleanup is simple with coved corners. Product is stored on the stainless steel floor and two adjustable, PVC-coated shelves. Opening the door is easy with its 12-inch recessed handle. If the operator needs to clean under the unit, it can be moved with its 5-inch castors.
The cabinet is lined with polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside. A capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. An even amount of air is distributed throughout the cabinet with the condenser and evaporator fan motors. The refrigeration system on the True TUC-27F-HC undercounter freezer is accessible from the back.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through the capillary tube system
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors move a consistent amount of air
- Epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear
- 5-in.-dia. castors provide mobility
- 12-in. recessed handle is easy to grab
- Door stays open past 90 degrees for cleaning and loading product
- Gasket around the door prevents leaks
- Product is stored on 2 adjustable, PVC-coated shelves
- Compliant for open food product
- 2.3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 36 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Dent- and scratch-resistant stainless steel exterior
- Steel back is coated in GalFan to add corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- Interior liner is made of clear-coat aluminum to resist corrosion
- Stainless steel interior floor has coved corners to simplify cleanup
Check out the undercounter freezers buyers' guide for more information.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UP EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F, TRUE TUC-27F, TUC27F, TRUTUC27F, 890TUC27F, 675-114, TUC-27FG, TUC-27F-HC|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|