The Turbo Air MUF-28-N undercounter freezer has an exterior constructed of galvanized and stainless steel for durability. Its corrosion-resistant interior is aluminum with an easy-to-clean stainless steel floor. Polyurethane insulation is used to provide structure and retain cold air. The self-closing door design also helps keep cold air in the cabinet. Condensation is prevented with the ABS door liner.
The condenser has dust and debris removed from it daily with a self-cleaning device, reducing the risk of a system failure. Its evaporator is coated to resist corrosion, and the refrigeration system in the Turbo Air MUF-28-N undercounter freezer is self-contained for straightforward installation. A digital temperature control system lets the user monitor the internal temperature on a digital display. Temperatures range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and they are kept stable with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Strength and durability are provided by the stainless and galvanized steel exterior
- Stainless steel and aluminum interior resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structure and retaining cold air
- Self-closing door keeps cold air in the cabinet
- ABS sheet door liner resists condensation
- Cold air leaks are prevented with the magnetic gaskets
- Door is reversible in the field for workflow convenience
- LED interior lights illuminate products
- Polyethylene-coated shelf resists corrosion and is adjustable
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the freezer easy to transport
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.7 A, 1⁄3+ HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 221⁄2 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Digital temperature control system enables users to monitor temperatures with its digital display
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Refrigeration system is self-contained
- Dust is brushed off the condenser every day with its self-cleaning device
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, 6.97 cu. ft., one-section, self-contained, (1) swing door, field reversible, (1) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelf, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUF-28-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|