The Beverage Air UCF20HC undercounter freezer has a stay-open feature that keeps the door open past 120 degrees for staff to load new product into the cabinet or thoroughly clean the interior. The door also has a self-closing design that is convenient for users and keeps cold air inside the cabinet. Temperatures in the unit stay at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and since the refrigerant used is R290 hydrocarbon, less energy is used than traditional refrigerants. There are two epoxy-coated shelves inside the Beverage Air UCF20HC undercounter freezer, and it has a corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty aluminum interior lining.
- 2 wire shelves have an epoxy coating for durability and corrosion resistance
- Aluminum interior liner provides strength for heavy use
- Stay-open feature on the door activates past 120 degrees to make it easy to restock product
- Self-closing door adds convenience for users and prevents cold air leaks
- Magnetic gasket creates a seal to keep air inside the cabinet
- Door is field reversible for use in different layouts
- 1⁄2-in. sub top does not allow warm air from equipment to absorb into the cabinet
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, door, and sides resist corrosion and are easy to clean
- 2 of the 6-in. casters can be locked for stability
- 1,418 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees F with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Interior thermometer and electronic controls make operation simple
- Simplified maintenance since all the components are built together
- Access for serving is available in the rear
- Evaporator coil is corrosion resistant with an epoxy coating
Undercounter Freezer, one-section, 20"W, 2.27 cu. ft., shallow depth, (1) door, stainless steel top with turned down edges, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air UCF20HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|