The True TUC-27F-HC LH undercounter freezer has a left-hinged door to accommodate a variety of kitchen setups. The door has a 12-inch recessed handle, and a magnetic gasket runs around the frame to seal cold air inside. With its 90-degree stay-open door feature, loading and unloading product is easy. The cabinet exterior is made of stainless steel for strength, while its aluminum interior liner makes it simple to clean. Coved corners in the stainless steel floor do not trap debris to quicken cleanup.
When maintenance is needed, the refrigeration system is accessible from the rear. Its evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. Air is evenly distributed by the condenser and evaporator fan motors, ensuring all products are properly chilled. With the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system, the True TUC-27F-HC LH undercounter freezer has an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors evenly distribute air
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- Refrigeration system is easy to access from the back of the unit
- 5-in.-dia. castors provide mobility
- 12-in. recessed handle simplifies opening the door
- Door is hinged on the left side
- Stay-open feature on the door keeps it open past 90 degrees for cleaning or loading
- Magnetic door gasket removes easily
- 2 PVC-coated, adjustable shelves
- Compliant for open food product
- 2.3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 36 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to withstand high-volume use
- GalFan steel back is heavy duty
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place and keeps cold air inside
- Interior liner is a clear coat of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Easily clean the interior with its coved corners
Check out the undercounter freezers buyers' guide for in-depth information on these units.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) left-hinged stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UP EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-HC-LH|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Chef jack said...
"i have had this product for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. it keeps my product frozen all while looking nice and running quietly. gr..."
"i have had this product for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. it keeps my product frozen all while looking nice and running quietly. great purchase"