True's TUC-27F-HC LH undercounter freezer is made from stainless steel and has one section and one stainless steel door, with a forced-air refrigeration system. It has an aluminum-finished back and an interior clear-coated aluminum liner. It is also foamed-in-place using Ecomate polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
- Stainless steel front, top and ends
- Forced-air refrigeration system holds up to -10 degrees F
- Aluminum-finished back and an interior clear-coated aluminum liner
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- PVC-coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior
- Door fitted with 12-in. recessed handle foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock for permanent attachment
- Magnetic door gaskets of 1-piece construction are removable for easy cleaning
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 4.8 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-5/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 29-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
- Capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Compressor performs in coolest grease-free area of kitchen
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally-friendly R-404A CFC-free refrigerant
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give low velocity, high volume airflow design
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC LH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27F-HC-LH|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
True Refrigeration TUC-27F-HC LH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Chef jack said...
"i have had this product for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. it keeps my product frozen all while looking nice and running quietly. gr..."
"i have had this product for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. it keeps my product frozen all while looking nice and running quietly. great purchase"