This True reach-in refrigerator offers one section of cold storage with three adjustable shelves. This bottom-mounted unit is equipped with a self-contained system that includes a capillary tube, self-lubricating cast iron evaporator fan motor, and an oversized evaporator coil to provide you with a more efficient unit. The TS-23-HC uses R290 refrigerant, maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and comes standard with four castors so that it can be easily moved for cleaning or maintenance.
- One-section reach-in refrigerator
- Stainless steel construction with aluminum back
- Cabinet and door insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Designed for efficient operation and faster temperature recovery time
- Equipped with oversized evaporator coil, compressor, and condenser
- Sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor self-lubricates
- Evaporator corrosion is eliminated by epoxy coating
- Solid self-closing door with 12-in. recessed handle
- One-piece door gaskets are magnetic and removable without tools
- 3 shelves with PVC coating, adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior illuminated with safety-shielded lights
- Includes (4) 4-in. castors, external digital thermometer, and interior lighting
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 835⁄16 in. H (with castors)
- cULus Listed; CE and NSF Certified
Bottom-Mounted Condensing Unit
- Easily accessed for maintenance
- Offers storage space on top of unit
- Raised bottom shelf eliminates stooping to reach products
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, (1) stainless steel door, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (3) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TS-23-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-23, TRUE TS-23, 675-120, TS23, TRUTS23, 890TS23, TS-23-HC|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|
True Refrigeration TS-23-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Disappointed in the reliability of my TS23 Freezer and Refrigerator. I purchased both new. Within 2 years the Freezer had a leak which required..."
The grump said...
"Nice product, works well, quiet. This makes 12 True units in our restaurant. I was disappointed that I could not install all four casters easil..."
"Disappointed in the reliability of my TS23 Freezer and Refrigerator. I purchased both new. Within 2 years the Freezer had a leak which required replacing cap tube and other components at a costs ~$700 to repair. Also have a TS23 Refrigerator which the temperature controller has malfunctioned causing the refrigerator to act as a Freezer. Temperatures swings close to +/- 10F on a regular basis for both units even when doors are not opened."
"Nice product, works well, quiet. This makes 12 True units in our restaurant. I was disappointed that I could not install all four casters easily. There were only two nuts to screw into on the frame."