The True TS-23-HC single-section refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior and interior that resist rust, scratches, and dents. Its steel frame rail adds structure and strength, and the polyurethane insulation retains cold air. The door closes by itself to prevent warm air from being taken in. Gaskets around the door prevent cold air leaks. Mobility is provided by the 4-inch-diameter castors.
The LED interior lights illuminate the cabinet. There are three shelves coated in PVC to resist corrosion, and they are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments. The True TS-23-HC single-section refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures, which range between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom for accessibility.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior liner and floor
- Steel frame rail adds structure
- Polyurethane insulation is high density and foamed in place
- Self-closing door design helps keep cold air inside
- 12-in. recessed handle makes the door easy to open
- Door gaskets are removable without tools
- 3 shelves with PVC coating, adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior illuminated with safety-shielded lights
- 4-in. castors provide mobility
- Compliant for open food product
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 227⁄8 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Bottom-mounted Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital display is easy to read
- Lowest shelf is raised to a comfortable height for reaching products
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
The one-section refrigerators buyers' guide has additional information on this unit.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, (1) stainless steel door, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (3) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TS-23-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-23, TRUE TS-23, 675-120, TS23, TRUTS23, 890TS23, TS-23-HC|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
True Refrigeration TS-23-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Disappointed in the reliability of my TS23 Freezer and Refrigerator. I purchased both new. Within 2 years the Freezer had a leak which required..."
The grump said...
"Nice product, works well, quiet. This makes 12 True units in our restaurant. I was disappointed that I could not install all four casters easil..."
"Disappointed in the reliability of my TS23 Freezer and Refrigerator. I purchased both new. Within 2 years the Freezer had a leak which required replacing cap tube and other components at a costs ~$700 to repair. Also have a TS23 Refrigerator which the temperature controller has malfunctioned causing the refrigerator to act as a Freezer. Temperatures swings close to +/- 10F on a regular basis for both units even when doors are not opened."
"Nice product, works well, quiet. This makes 12 True units in our restaurant. I was disappointed that I could not install all four casters easily. There were only two nuts to screw into on the frame."