The Turbo Air TSR-23SD-N6 single-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless and galvanized steel exterior that is heavy duty to withstand commercial use. The interior, along with three shelves, is also constructed of stainless steel for ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance. Products stored in the unit are visible with LED interior lights. To make it easy to clean under the unit, it has 4-inch-diameter swivel casters. Its door has a pressure release device that eliminates vacuum pressure to make it easy to open. Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks.
A digital display enables users to monitor internal temperatures that usually range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. They are maintained with R600A refrigerant, which is environmentally friendly. Its refrigeration system is self-contained and mounted on the bottom for accessibility, making the system easy to service. The condenser's self-cleaning device removes dirt and debris daily.
Temperatures are brought down to ideal temperatures when the door has been open for an extended period with the rapid cool down function. Self-diagnostics run throughout the day to reduce the risk of system failure and alert the operator of issues before they occur. When the door is opened, the evaporator fan stops to keep warm air from being drawn into the cabinet. The Turbo Air TSR-23SD-N6 one-section reach-in refrigerator sounds an alarm when the door is not shut properly to help reduce spoilage.
- Interior and exterior are mostly constructed of stainless steel for heavy commercial use
- Exterior top, back, and bottom are made of galvanized steel for strength
- Corners and edges are smoothed to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 stainless steel shelves are resistant to corrosion and easy to clean
- LED interior lights make it easy to see in the cabinet
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters provide mobility
- Easily open the door without vacuum pressure thanks to the door pressure release device
- Magnetic door gaskets retain cold air in the cabinet
- Lock on the door reduces the risk of theft
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.5 A, 1⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 22 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 23 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 303⁄8 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together, making it easy to install
- Bottom-mount refrigeration system is easy to access
- Self-cleaning condenser removes dirt and debris to prevent premature system failure
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Easily monitor the internal temperature with the digital display
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Risk of food spoilage is lowered since an alarm sounds when the door is not shut properly
- Issues are found before malfunctions occur with the early warning system
- System condition is monitored thanks to self-diagnostics that run throughout the day
- Evaporator fan motor automatically delays when the door is opened to prevent warm air from being taken into the cabinet
- Rapid cool-down function brings temperatures back down to the ideal range
Super Deluxe Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 19.3 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid door with recessed handle, (3) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, Turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, 4" dia. swivel casters, bottom mount compressor, Left hinge available, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.5 amps, (3 wire with ground), NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSR-23SD-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33° to 38°F|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|