This True TS-23-HC LH reach-in refrigerator is equipped with its door hinges on the left to fit into kitchens where a right-hinge door would be inconvenient. That door is self-closing and completely constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Also made of stainless steel are the refrigerator's sides and interior door liner and floor. The back of the cabinet is built with matching aluminum.
This one-section reach-in from True Refrigeration takes advantage of R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, one that’s more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly than its predecessors. This model is cooled with an extra-large evaporator coil and balanced condensing unit that holds internal temperatures consistently between 33 and 38 degrees F. An extra-large fan powered by a sealed, self-lubricating cast iron motor distributes air throughout the cabinet of the True TS-23-HC LH to maintain consistent temperatures.
- Door opens to the left
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant is an energy-saving, environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional refrigerants
- Oversized evaporator coil is balanced with high-horsepower compressor and large condenser to help equipment maintain constant temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Large fan blades powered by a sealed, cast-iron, self-lubricated motor produce low-velocity, high-volume air flow for consistent temperatures throughout equipment cabinet
- Condensing unit is located at the bottom of the unit for easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Door locks are standard to protect stock from theft
- Recessed, foamed-in-place door handle
- Self-closing door forms a positive seal to protect cabinet temperatures
- Door gasket is made of one piece and removable without tools so it can be easily cleaned and replaced
- 3 heavy-duty, PVC-coated gray wire shelves each measure 227⁄8 in. x 231⁄4 in.
- Aluminum shelf pilasters allow shelves to be adjusted on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior lights are activated by a rocker switch and safety shielded to protect products
- Solar-powered digital temperature readout displays internal temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 835⁄16 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Stainless steel door, front, and sides with matching aluminum back
- Stainless steel interior liner and floor
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- Powder-coated frame rail is made of heavy-duty steel and welded for durability
- 4-in. stem castors make unit easy to wheel around
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, (1) stainless steel door, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (3) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TS-23-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Also Known As||TS-23-HC-LH|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|