The True TRCB-96 chef base can support up to 1,434 pounds of equipment while providing refrigerated storage for ingredients that need to be kept close by. The heavy-duty top includes a marine edge, which keeps spills contained to prevent potential accidents and make cleanup easier. The base offers four drawers that each accommodate three full-size food pans for a total of 12 full-size food pans, which must be purchased separately. The forced-air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit, while the self-contained, capillary tube system ensures a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The True TRCB-96 chef base features stainless steel exterior construction with an aluminum back and 4-inch castors, and an interior clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Chef base with refrigeration
- Heavy-duty top can support up to 1,434 lbs.
- Marine edge helps contain spills to prevent accidents
- Base is equipped with 4 drawers
- Each drawer accommodates 3 full-size food pans (not included)
- Each drawer includes 2 full-length divider bars, which are removable
- Offers a refrigeration range of 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained system uses a capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures throughout
- Temperature can be monitored with an external digital display
- Ecomate insulation is foamed in place throughout the unit
- Exterior constructed with stainless steel and an aluminum back
- Interior has a clear-coated aluminum liner and coved stainless steel floor
- Mounted on castors with a 4-in.-dia.; front set of castors locks
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 957⁄16 in. W x 331⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Refrigerated Chef Base, 95-1/2"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [accommodates (3) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.4 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P,, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TRCB-96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB96, TRCB-96, TRUTRCB96, TRUE TRCB-96, 890TRCB96, 675-270|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|