The 95-1/2 inch refrigerated chef base by True Refrigeration will add much-needed additional storage space without taking up additional valuable floor space in the kitchen. This chef base is an ideal option for kitchens with high output, due to its solid cabinet design and heavy-duty mechanical features. This refrigerated chef base will withstand the abuse of high traffic and constant use.
- 95-1/2 in. length provides a stable and safe-saving base
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced 300 series stainless steel
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow maintains temperatures efficiently
- Condensing unit accessed from behind side grill is accessible for easy maintenance
- Stainless steel front, top, and side exterior resist corrosion and dents
- Each of the 4 drawers will accommodate up to 3 full-size pans in a variety of configurations
- Coated aluminum interior is easy to clean and won't corrode
- Insulated with foam-in polyurethane that won't deplete the ozone layer
- Removable heavy duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers make cleaning a simple task
- Heavy duty condenser and evaporator designed to keep temperatures consistent with heavy use
- 4-in. castors make one-person moving of the unit possible
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.4 A, NEMA 5-15P plug with 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 95-1/2 in. L x 32-1/8 in. D x 20-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 95-1/2"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [accommodates (3) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.4 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P,, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB96, TRCB-96, TRUTRCB96, TRUE TRCB-96, 890TRCB96, 675-270|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Number of Drawers||4|