The Turbo Air TCBE-96SDR-N chef base accommodates 72 sixth-size pans in four refrigerated drawers. Ingredients stored there are held between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit by a system that uses R-290 refrigerant; the refrigerated base's temperature can be monitored on a digital display mounted on the front. The self-contained refrigeration system is side mounted, so the compressor, self-cleaning condenser, and other components are accessible for service and maintenance. The self-cleaning condenser is designed to rid itself of dust multiple a day to prevent system failures caused by dust accumulation.
The top can hold up to 1,435 pounds of equipment, and since it is insulated, heat from fryers, charbroilers, hot plates, and other countertop equipment will not transfer into the cabinet below. Because it is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, the Turbo Air TCBE-96SDR-N chef base is durable, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean. Moving the unit for cleanup and maintenance is simple since it is mounted on 5-inch casters.
- 4 drawers accommodate 72 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- 1,435-lb. countertop capacity
- Heat transfer from the equipment to the refrigerated compartment is eliminated by the insulated top
- Heavy duty for commercial applications thanks to the one-piece, stainless steel construction
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane creates insulation throughout the unit
- Mobile with 5-in. casters for cleaning and servicing
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.1 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 963⁄8 in. W x 32 in. D x 261⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Maintains a 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Front panel has a digital temperature display for monitoring
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Dust is cleaned from the condenser daily by a self-cleaning brush to prevent the unit from overheating
- Durability is added to the evaporator with a corrosion-resistant coating
- Self-contained refrigeration system makes the unit easy to install
- Side-mounted compressor can be easily accessed
Super Deluxe Chef Base Refrigerator, self-cleaning condenser device, (4) durable drawers with recessed handle, 18.6 cu. ft. capacity, (72) pan capacity (1/6 size),16 ga. stainless steel one-piece reinforced insulated top, stainless steel front & sides, oversized compressor, side mounted self-contained refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TCBE-96SDR-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|