This True T-72F-HC three-section freezer has nine gray, PVC-coated shelves inside to support product. Each of those shelves is adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments, so the available space can be customized to suit various needs. To simplify cleaning and resist corrosion, the unit interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum. Its stainless steel floor has coved corners that can be wiped clean of spills and debris.
The True T-72F-HC reach-in freezer holds the temperature at a consistent -10 degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for holding all types of frozen food, including ice cream. For quick temperature recovery, the large evaporator and condenser coils are paired with a powerful horsepower compressor. Large evaporator fans slowly move cold air through the cabinet to keep all products chilled at uniform temperatures.
- Self-contained capillary tube system contains R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Large evaporator coil and compressor pair with a powerful horsepower compressor to quickly recover temperatures
- To cool all contents evenly, large evaporator fan moves a high volume of air across the coils and pushes it back into the cabinet
- Equipment's condensing unit mounted in the bottom of the cabinet, where temperatures are cooler and components can be accessed
- Exterior dial displays internal cabinet temperatures
- Incandescent cabinet lights illuminate interior
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated automatic defrost system runs for the shortest time possible to conserve energy
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion protected
- Rear airflow guards prevent held products from blocking the proper flow of air through the condenser cabinet
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane
- 4-in. stem castors
- Includes 9 gray, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Each shelf is adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments along aluminum pilasters
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Front and doors on cabinet are built with stainless steel
- Cabinet sides, back, and top are built with anodized aluminum
- Interior of cabinet is lined with a sanitary, clear-coated aluminum liner
- Cabinet floor is made of stainless steel with coved corners to simplify cleaning
- Welded black frame rail is powder coated for protection against corrosion
- Doors are built with stainless exteriors and clear-coated aluminum liners
- Each door locks independently to secure freezer contents
- 12-in. recessed handles are attached with sheet metal interlocks so they stay permanently attached
- Self-closing hinges prevent doors from being left open
- 1-piece, magnetic gaskets form a positive seal to keep air inside cabinet
- Interior walls lined with aluminum
- Spills on the stainless steel interior floor can be wiped up quickly
- Condenser coils are accessible for cleaning
- Magnetic, 1-piece door gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 241⁄8 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 781⁄8 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 835⁄16 in. H
- 14 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Not sure if this unit is right for your operation? Read our three-section freezers article for additional information.
Freezer, Reach-in, -10° F, three-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (9) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 14.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-72F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T72F, T-72F, TRUE T72F, 675-006, TRUT72F, 890T72F, TM-74F|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Cubic Feet Range||58 - 73|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 79|
|Made in USA||Yes|