The Turbo Air M3F72-3-N three-section reach-in freezer has three doors with magnetic gaskets that prevent cold air leaks. A door pressure relief valve makes it easy to open the doors. Structure is provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which also retains cold air. The interior is made of aluminum, except for the stainless steel floor, for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance. Its exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel for strength in commercial settings.
Since the refrigeration system is self-contained and top mounted, all the components are built together for convenience in an area that avoids debris. Its condenser has a self-cleaning device that removes dust and dirt buildup to keep the system running properly. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures ranging from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be monitored on the digital display.
To ensure the Turbo Air M3F72-3-N three-section reach-in freezer runs properly, there are a variety of unique tools and features included. When the doors are not closed properly, an alarm will sound, so food will not spoil due to cold air leaks. To alert the operator of issues before they occur, the system runs self-diagnostics and has an early warning system. When product has been loaded into the cabinet, the rapid cool down function quickly brings temperatures down to the safe zone to ensure product is safe to consume.
- Exterior has a strong and heavy-duty galvanized and stainless steel construction
- Aluminum interior and stainless steel floor are easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Injuries are reduced since the corners and edges are smoothed
- Door pressure relief valve helps users open the 3 solid doors
- Products are visible with the LED interior lights
- 9 wire shelves are coated in polyethylene for corrosion resistance and are adjustable
- High-density polyurethane insulation creates structure and keeps cold air in the cabinet
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the unit mobile
- Unauthorized access is prevented by locks on the doors
- Cold air leaks are prevented with the magnetic gaskets
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.9 A, 1 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 23 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Middle shelf dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 737⁄8 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 605⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 773⁄4 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 83 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Top-mount refrigeration system will not suck up all the dirt, debris, and dust that a bottom-mount system would
- Easily service the refrigeration system
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Daily removal of dust buildup on the condenser with the self-cleaning device
- Digital display monitors internal temperatures
- Corrosion-resistant coating is put on the evaporator
- Alarm sounds when the doors are not shut properly to prevent cold air leaks that lead to food spoilage
- Early warning system detects issues before malfunctions can occur
- System condition is monitored by the self-diagnosis
- Rapid cool-down function quickly decreases temperatures when the doors have been open for a long time
- Interior is defrosted as needed with the smart defrost system
- Evaporator fan is turned off with the automatic evaporator fan motor delay when the door is open to prevent warm air from being sucked into the cabinet
M3 Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 65.8 cu. ft., exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (3) hinged solid doors with recessed handle & locks, (9) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air M3F72-3-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|