The True T-49F-HC freezer has a rugged construction of stainless steel doors, an NSF-approved aluminum interior liner, and a stainless steel floor with covered corners. This freezer has an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and temperature terminated to prevent issues caused by ice buildup. Self-closing, positive-seal doors ensure cold air stays contained inside the T-49F-HC for energy efficiency.
With a bottom-mounted condenser and 8-inch evaporator fan blades that create low velocity, high volume airflow, the T-49F-HC reach-in freezer from True provides a consistently cold environment for ice cream and other frozen foods. This freezer maintains a temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit and recovers that mark quickly to maintain food-safe temperatures even in busy kitchens where the unit is constantly being accessed.
- Large evaporator coil, 3⁄4-HP compressor, and condenser maintain a holding temperature of -10 degrees F
- Bottom-mounted condenser is situated away from grease and in the coolest place in the kitchen for more reliable operation compared to top-mounted equipment
- 2 stainless steel doors are equipped with 12-in. recessed handles and locks
- 6 gray PVC-coated shelves are each adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips are included per shelf
- Exterior of cabinet features a stainless steel front and aluminum ends, back, and top
- Interior of cabinet is finished with a clear-coated aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Digital exterior temperature display
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated automatic defrost system
- 4-in. castors with locks on front set
- Safety-shielded incandescent lighting in interior is activated by a door-mounted rocker switch
- Space on top of cabinet allows for extra dry storage
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Shelf Dimensions: 249⁄16 in. L x 223⁄8 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 835⁄16 in. H
- cULus, cULus-Energy and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
Bottom-Mounted Condensing Unit
- Location of condensing unit creates no-stoop lower shelving for easy access to items stored there
- Equipment operates in the coolest part of the kitchen, making it more energy efficient than top-mounted units
- Bottom-mounded condenser is further away from grease-laden vapors that can clog the equipment, affect its performance, and cause premature equipment failure
- R290 refrigerant is a safer, more environmentally friendly, and more energy efficient alternative to traditional refrigerants
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Freezer, Reach-in, -10° F, two-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-49F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T49F, 890T49F, TRUE T-49F, TRUT49F, T-49F, 675-005|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|