The Turbo Air M3F47-2-N two-section reach-in freezer is constructed of galvanized and stainless steels on its exterior for commercial use. Its interior is mostly aluminum with a stainless steel floor, making it easy to clean spills and messes. The corners and edges are smoothed to prevent injury, while high-density polyurethane insulation is used for structure and retaining cold air. A pressure relief valve enables users to open the two solid doors by eliminating vacuum pressure, and magnetic gaskets prevent cold air leaks.
All the components are built together in the self-contained refrigeration system. Since it is top mounted, the system avoids taking in debris that can cause a system failure. To further prevent the system from failing or overheating, the condenser has a self-cleaning device that removes dust and debris. Temperatures range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on the digital display. They are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
A handful of unique features keep the Turbo Air M3F47-2-N two-section reach-in freezer running properly. To prevent food from spoiling, an alarm will sound when the doors are not shut properly. Its early warning system alerts the operator when issues have been detected by the self-diagnostics. When the doors have been left open when loading or unloading product, a rapid cool down function quickly brings the internal temperature down into the ideal range.
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and built for commercial use
- Interior is mostly constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance and cleaning
- Easily clean spills off the stainless steel interior floor
- Corners and edges are smoothed to prevent injury
- 2 solid doors open with the door pressure relief valve
- Locks on the doors are standard to reduce the risk of theft
- Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air from leaking out
- LED interior lights illuminate the inside of the cabinet
- 6 polyethylene-coated wire shelves are adjustable to accommodate a variety of products
- Cold air is kept inside the cabinet with the high-density polyurethane insulation
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters enable the cabinet to be moved to clean underneath it
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 1⁄2+ HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 23 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D
- Interior dimensions: 473⁄4 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 605⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 513⁄4 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 83 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System has all the components built together so it is easy to service
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the top to prevent the fan from taking in dirt, debris, and dust
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Temperature stays cool with the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Dust and debris are removed every day from the condenser with a self-cleaning device
- Temperature can be monitored with the digital display
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Cold air leaks due to improper door closure are prevented by an alarm that sounds when the doors are left open
- System issues are detected before malfunctions can occur with the early warning system
- Self-diagnosis runs to let the operator keep up with the condition of the system
- Temperatures are brought down quickly when the door has been open with the rapid cool-down function
- Smart defrost system defrosts the interior as needed
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay shuts the fan off when the door is open to prevent warm air from being sucked into the cabinet
M3 Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 42.3 cu. ft., exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (2) hinged solid doors with recessed handle & locks, (6) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, top mount self-contained compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air M3F47-2-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|