The True T-23G-HC~FGD01 one-section refrigerator has three PVC-coated wire shelves that adjust to accommodate different types of products. Its interior liner is made of aluminum, and it has a stainless steel floor. Coved corners facilitate cleaning by preventing food debris from getting stuck. The double-pane glass door enables customers or staff to see into the cabinet without letting cold air out. It has a self-closing design that adds convenience and prevents warm air from getting sucked into the refrigerator.
The exterior display on the True T-23G-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator provides a readout of the interior temperature, which ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A consistent volume of air is moved throughout the cabinet with evaporator and condenser fan motors. The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom, so the compressor operates in one of the coolest areas in the kitchen. This design also elevates the bottom shelf to a convenient height that eliminates bending when staff members reach for items.
- 3 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- LED lighting shines on stored product
- Aluminum interior liner is corrosion resistant and strong
- Stainless steel floor has coved corners that do not trap food debris
- Stainless steel front resists dents, scratches, and rust
- Anodized aluminum sides, top, and rear resist stains
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structural strength
- Locks on the front set of the 4-in. castors
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 227⁄8 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 321⁄32 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Exterior temperature display
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent amount of air around the cabinet
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- Bottom-mounted design ensures the compressor operates in the coolest area of the kitchen
- Condenser coil is accessible when maintenance is required
Low-E Glass Door
- Double-pane glass provides visibility into the cabinet
- Positive-seal, self-closing design with a torsion-type closure system
- 15-in. door handle
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets are removable without tools
Our one-section refrigerators buyers' guide has additional information on these units and their features.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, framed glass door version 01, (1) glass door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-23G-HC~FGD01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|