The Traulsen G11010 one-section refrigerator’s top-mount refrigeration system keeps it away from debris and dirt on the floor. R124A refrigerant maintains 34-to-38-degree temperatures through a thermal expansion valve. 2-inch-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the unit. The microprocessor control system ensures the LED display is user-friendly. A stainless steel, galvanized steel, and anodized aluminum exterior strengthens the unit. The Traulsen G11010 one-section refrigerator has a glass door that increases products’ visibility without releasing cold air.
- Microprocessor control system with an LED display
- Load-sure guard separates product from the interior walls, enabling air to flow properly around the cabinet
- Anodized aluminum interior and sides resist corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior front and louver assembly
- Galvanized steel exterior top, back, and bottom
- Lock on the right-hinged glass door prevents theft
- 120-degree stay-open feature helps staff load the unit
- Exterior-mounted switch controls interior LED lights
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- EZ-clean door gaskets
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- 6-in. casters lock in place
- 2,240 BTU
- 7.4 A, 1⁄3 HP, 3.06 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 297⁄8 in. W x 357⁄16 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Uses R134A refrigerant in an expansion valve
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Evaporator coil sits outside the food zone
- Front-facing condenser coil
Not sure if this unit is best for you? Check out the features of reach-in units in the one-section refrigerators buyers' guide.
Dealer's Choice Display Refrigerator, one-section, 23.67 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration with microprocessor control, stainless steel front & full height glass door (hinged right), lights, anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6" high casters, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G11010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Temperature||34ºF - 38ºF|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Specialty Options||Pass Thru|