Unlike many comparable disposers, the Salvajor 200 2303 disposer has a water-cooled motor, which runs cooler than a fan-cooled unit. The water-cooled motor also provides a longer life and more energy efficiency. To protect the user from accidently putting his or her hand into the disposer, there is a correctional chute that is offset that locates the cutting blades away from the drain itself. Water is mixed at the proper ratio in the large mixing chamber so the drain does not get backed up. Reversing the rotation of the dual-directional cutting elements can double the life of the cutting teeth. The thick rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet absorb sound and reduce vibration, since there is no metal-to-metal contact. The durable, carbide-alloy construction of the Salvajor 200 2303 disposer should provide long, wear-resistant service.
- Rubber adaptor above grind chamber and rubber drain outlet reduce noise and vibration by eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Exterior housing is heat treated, made of aluminum alloy to resist corrosion, and has a chrome-like finish
- 8-in.-dia. shredder and rotor are made of a wear-resistant carbide alloy
- 2-HP, water-cooled motor provides a longer life and is energy efficient
- Motor is protected from water damage by extended-lip water seal
- Motor burnout is reduced with the thermal overload protection
- User cannot accidently put hand into the disposer thanks to offset shoot
- Tapered roller bearings absorb shock
- Sealed ball bearings
- Requires 5 GPM flow of cold water
- Reversing the direction of the dual-directional cutting elements can double the life of the cutting teeth
- Large mixing chamber mixes water and waste to the proper ratio so the drain does not back up
- Fits under a 14-in.-deep sink
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 6 A
- CSA, UL, and CE Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 2 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet