The Salvajor 200 1151 disposer has a shredder that is 8 inches in diameter, made from wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy, and is machined to provide high strength. The rotor is also 8 inches in diameter and machined of a hardened carbide alloy to provide durability. It is equipped with four cutter bars. The 2-horsepower motor is water cooled for efficiency and to extend the disposer’s life. To protect and possibly double the life of the cutting teeth, the rotation of the grinders is dual directional, so they can be reversed as desired. The Salvajor 200 1151 disposer uses a thick rubber mounting adaptor and a drain outlet to isolate sound and eliminate vibrations.
- Food waste disposer
- Body is molded from heat-treated aluminum alloy that resists corrosion
- Motor is water cooled to extend its life and provide maximum efficiency
- Thick mounting adaptor and drain outlet isolate sound and eliminate vibrations for quiet operation
- 8-in.-dia. shredder is made from wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy
- 8-in.-dia. rotor with 4 cutter bars is machined for high strength and is made from wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy
- 2-HP, water-cooled motor with built-in manual reset thermal overload protection
- Tapered roller bearing absorbs shock, operates quietly, and extends the life of the motor
- Sealed ball bearings
- Water damage to motor is prevented with the extended lip water seal
- 5 gal. of cold water per minute
- Rubber drain accepts 2-in. waste outlet piping
- Grinding operates in either direction
- Direction of rotation can be controlled when it is installed with automatic reversing controls
- Reversing rotation can double the life of the cutting teeth
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24 A
- UL, CSA, and CE Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 2 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|