The Salvajor 200 2083 disposer is one of the most sanitary ways to get rid of waste in a foodservice operation. The heat-treated aluminum alloy body resists corrosion, while the extended lip water seal protects the motor from water damage, all of which should promote a long service life. The motor is water cooled to provide the most efficiency possible and lengthens the life of the disposer. The extra thick rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet isolate sound and eliminate vibration. The shredder is 8 inches in diameter and is made from a hardened carbide alloy that is water resistant and durable. The Salvajor 200 2083 disposer is best used with a single door dishmachine in the average restaurant.
- Food waste disposer
- 2-HP, water-cooled motor with built-in manual reset thermal overload protection
- Motor designed to last longer and provide maximum efficiency
- Heat treated aluminum alloy housing is corrosion resistant
- Extended lip water seal protects the motor from water damage
- Shock absorption provided by tapered roller bearings in top
- Thick rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet stop vibration and isolate sound for quieter operation
- 8-in.-dia., machined high-strength carbide alloy shredder and rotor
- Sealed ball bearings in bottom
- Requires 5 gal./min. water flow
- Rubber drain accepts 2-in. of waste outlet piping
- Dual direction grinding can double life of cutting teeth
- Basic unit only – MUST BE INSTALLED WITH CONTROLS (sold separately)
- 208 V/ 60 Hz/3 ph, 6.6 A
- UL, CSA, and CE Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 2 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet