The Salvajor 200 2081 disposer offers dual-mode grinding that allows the machine to operate in either direction, extending the life of the cutting teeth. The 2-horsepower motor is water cooled, which provides more efficient cooling than fan-cooled units and extends the life of the motor. The motor is protected from water damage with the extended lip water seal. To reduce the risk of the motor burning out, the Salvajor 200 2081 disposer is equipped with thermal overload protection.
- 2-HP, water-cooled motor runs much cooler than a fan cooled unit, extending useful life and maximizing energy efficiency
- Extended lip water seal protects the motor from the damage of water
- Thermal overload protection diminishes the likelihood of the motor burning out and extends the unit's life
- Corrosion-resistant 356 aluminum alloy exterior housing is very durable
- Large mixing chamber combines water and waste before it enters the waste line, allowing for built-in water restriction
- A chute prevents hands from being accidently or forcefully inserted into the disposer
- Tapered roller bearing provides superior shock absorption, extending the life of the motor and making the disposer quieter
- Rubber mounting adaptor isolates sound and vibration
- Easily fits under a sink measuring 14-in. deep
- Water requirement of 5 gal. of cold water per minute
- Sealed ball bearings stay lubricated for smooth operation
- 8-in.-dia. rotor with 4 cutter bars
- 8-in.-dia. shredder that is machined high strength and is made of wear resistant hardened carbide alloy
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.1 A
- UL, CSA, and CE Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 2 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|