The Salvajor 100 food waste disposer has an extended water lip seal that protects the motor from damage because of leaks. The motor is water cooled, which provides increased efficiency and a longer life over air-cooled units. The exterior housing is molded from heat-treated, aluminum alloy that is resistant to corrosion. For quieter operation, the rubber adaptor and drain outlet prevent vibration and reduce noise by eliminating metal-to-metal contact. The shredder is 8 inches in diameter and is made from wear-resistant, hardened carbide alloy. The dual-directional grinding on the Salvajor 100 food waste disposer can double the life of the cutting teeth, extending the life of the disposer.
- Requires 5 gals. cold water per min.
- 8-in.-dia. high-strength, wear-resistant, hardened carbide alloy shredder
- Dual-directional grinding can double the life of cutting teeth
- 8-in.-dia. rotor has 2 cutter bars made from wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy body is resistant to corrosion
- Extended lip water seal protects the motor from water damage
- Tapered roller bearing is shock absorbent, operates quietly, and provides a longer motor life
- Motor is water cooled for efficiency and extended life
- Sound and vibration are reduced by the thick rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet, which eliminate metal-to-metal contact
- Rubber drain accepts 2-in. pipe
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP motor
- UL, CE, and CSA Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 1 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Salvajor 100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet