The Salvajor 100 food waste disposer is one of the most sanitary and environmentally friendly ways to get rid of food waste in commercial kitchens. For quieter operation, the rubber adaptor and rubber drain outlet isolate sounds, stop vibration, and have no metal-to-metal contact. The exterior housing is molded from heat-treated, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy. The 8-inch-diameter shredder is made of high-strength hardened carbide alloy that should stand up to years of commercial use. The 1-horsepower motor is completely enclosed and cooled with water for an efficient, long life. The dual-directional grinding can as much as double the useful life of the cutting teeth, since it keeps them from always wearing on one side. The Salvajor 100 food waste disposer requires 5 gallons of cold water per minute to eliminate food waste.
- Body of disposer is molded from heat-treated aluminum alloy for durability and corrosion resistance
- Extended lip water seal keeps the motor from being damaged by water
- The tapered roller bearing in the top of the unit is shock absorbing, providing quieter operation
- Water-cooling makes the motor more efficient and extends useful life
- Thick rubber mounting adaptor and drain outlet isolate sounds and reduce vibration
- No metal-to-metal contact ensures quieter operation
- Dual-direction grinding can double the life of the cutting teeth
- 8-in.-dia. high-strength, wear-resistant, hardened carbide alloy shredder
- 8-in.-dia. rotor has 2 cutter bars made from wear-resistant hardened carbide alloy
- Requires 5 gals. cold water per min.
- Rubber drain accepts 2 in. pipe
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP motor
- UL, CE, and CSA Listed
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 1 HP Motor, heat treated aluminum alloy housing.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Salvajor 100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet