The Hoshizaki F-1002MAJ flake ice machine head has an air-cooled condenser and makes as much as 980 pounds of flake ice in 24 hours. This ice type is best for seafood and produce displays. Its 2-second flush cycle runs each hour to remove sediment, ensuring the ice is clean. The infrared sensor controls the ice level in the bin, which is sold separately. H-Guard antimicrobial is built into some of the components to reduce the risk of bacteria growth. The Hoshizaki F-1002MAJ ice machine head uses R404A refrigerant.
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 980-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 1-in. flaked ice is ideal for seafood and produce displays
- 2-sec. flush cycle happens each hour, removing sediment for clean ice
- Infrared sensor controls the ice level in the bin
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Required ambient temperature: 45-100 degrees F
- Required water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 10-113 PSI
- Bin or dispenser is sold separately
- 15.2 A, 4.36 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 27.375 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
The ice makers buyers' guide has more information on commercial ice machine features.
Ice Maker, Flake-Style, 22"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 980 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (758 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, Advanced CleanCycle24™, infrared bin sensor, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.2 amps, NSF, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki F-1002MAJ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||980 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|