To keep a constant supply of flake ice available for your staff to use for food presentation or for healthcare purposes, add the Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A ice maker to your kitchen or prep area. It can produce up to 1,149 pounds of ice every 24 hours, providing a high-volume level of ice production for busy establishments. This model is an ice machine head that pairs with either a storage bin or a dispenser to ensure it can accommodate your specific needs. As an air-cooled unit, it is designed with front and rear air exchanges to eliminate any side clearance requirement and facilitate side-by-side installation with other equipment.
The Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A flake ice maker is constructed with a stainless steel evaporator and auger as well as industrial-grade roller bearings that are located out of ice-making zones for a longer life. It also comes standard with some of the company’s performance-enhancing features, like a water sensor that prevents low or no water failures and System Safe, which monitors the workload on the gearbox to prevent damage to the unit. This is an ENERGY STAR ice maker, a certification given to certain models that are designed to save on energy and operating costs over the life of the equipment.
- Flake ice machine head
- Maximum 24-hr. ice production capacity of 1,149 lbs.
- Air-cooled condensing unit uses front and rear air exchanges
- No side clearance requirement makes side-by-side installation possible
- Pairs with a dispenser or storage bin to accommodate any application
- Water sensor eliminates failures caused by low- or no-water conditions
- Evaporator and auger are constructed with stainless steel
- Roller bearings are industrial-grade and out of the ice-making zones
- Gearbox workload is monitored by SystemSafe
- ENERGY STAR ice maker is designed to save on energy and operating costs
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1149 lb/521 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1149 lbs|
|Also Known As||MFI1256A, MFI1256R, MFI1256W|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|