The Ice-O-Matic MFI1256W ice maker is a water-cooled model that produces flake ice, a small ice type best suited to the healthcare industry as well as food transport, preservation, and presentation. In optimal conditions, which is with an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit, it can produce up to 1,137 pounds of ice every 24 hours. For flexibility in installation and application, it is compatible with many of the company's dispensers and storage bins, although some bins will require an adapter kit to fit properly.
To provide your kitchen or prep area with a reliable piece of equipment, the Ice-O-Matic MFI1256W ice maker includes many of the company's standard features. A water sensor prevents failures caused by low- or no-water conditions, and the SystemSafe load monitoring system consistently monitors the gearbox workload to prevent damage. Construction includes stainless steel evaporator and auger, and roller bearings located outside of the ice-making zone for enhanced durability.
- Water-cooled ice maker produces flake ice
- Best suited to food presentation/transport and healthcare needs
- 24-hr. maximum ice production of 1,137 lbs.
- Can be paired with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Compatible with bin models B25, B40, B42, B55, B100, and B120 (requires bin adapter kit)
- Low- or no-water failures are prevented by a water sensor
- Gearbox workload is consistently checked by SystemSafe to prevent damage
- Evaporator and auger are made with stainless steel for reliability
- Roller bearings outside of the ice-making zone will last longer
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Recommended ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F
- Water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Recommended water temperature of 50 degrees F
Ice Maker, flake-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1137 lb/516 kg production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic MFI1256W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1137 lbs|
|Also Known As||MFI1256A, MFI1256R, MFI1256W|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|