Since the John Boos ST6R5-3096SBK work table is made of stainless steel, it resists corrosion and has strength for high-volume applications. The top has a sound-deadening design that reduces noise levels, while the reinforced, TIG-welded construction makes it heavy duty. While staff is preparing product on the tabletop, the 5-inch backsplash prevents messes from falling off the rear edge. This John Boos ST6R5-3096SBK work table can be installed flush against other units with its 90-degree sides.
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Top is sound deadened to reduce noise levels in commercial kitchens
- Top is reinforced by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- TIG-welded top has a polished finish on the visible welds for a smooth feel
- 5-in. backsplash creates a barrier between the top and wall
- 90-degree edges on the sides enable flush installation against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge on the front eliminates sharpness
- Adjustable bracing provides stability for heavy-duty applications
- Levels with adjustable bullet feet on the (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
There is more in-depth information in our guide to choosing tables and stands.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash & turndown, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3096SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|