The John Boos ST6R5-3060SBK work table has a sound-deadened, reinforced top that is TIG welded for durability. All of the welded areas that are visible have a polished finish for a cohesive appearance. A 5-inch backsplash helps keep the walls and floor clean. The side edges line up flush with other tables, but the front edge is designed to eliminate sharpness for safety. Measuring 60 inches long by 30 inches wide, the John Boos ST6R5-3060SBK work table is perfect for prepping ingredients and using warmers, toasters, and other small equipment. It is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction is corrosion, scratch, and dent resistant
- 5-in. backsplash helps keep the rear wall clean
- Top is sound deadened to keep noise levels low
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top for additional strength
- TIG-welded top withstands use in commercial applications
- Polished finish on the exposed welds matches the other surfaces
- Sits against other equipment with its 90-degree side edges
- 11⁄2-in. stallion safety front edge is not sharp
- Adjustable side and rear bracing ensures the unit is stable
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet that adjust on most uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buying guide has in-depth information on work tables and other similar units.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash & turndown, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3060SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|