The John Boos ST6R5-3084SBK work table has adjustable bullet feet that keep the unit stable on uneven surfaces. The unit measures 84 inches long and, to keep it stable, has six legs. To reduce noise levels in kitchens, the top is sound deadened. It is also reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and TIG welded for strength. This John Boos ST6R5-3084SBK work table is constructed of stainless steel to provide strength and resist corrosion. It has a 5-inch-tall backsplash to keep messes off the rear wall.
- Stainless steel is rust resistant, strong, and easy to clean
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise production in loud prep areas
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the tabletop
- Heavy-duty TIG-welded top matches the adjacent areas
- 5-in. backsplash keeps liquids and other messes off the rear wall
- 90-degree side edges sit flush against other tables and equipment
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge eliminates sharp components
- Adjustable bracing keeps the unit stable
- Bullet feet on the (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs adjust on virtually any surface
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
In our tables and stands buyers' guide, there is more information on commercial work tables.
Work Table, 84"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash & turndown, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3084SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Work Tables|