The John Boos ST6R5-3072SBK work table has a 72-inch length and 30-inch width. With its stainless steel construction, it resists denting, bending, and rusting. The tabletop is sound deadened, reinforced, and TIG welded. To keep messes from getting on the wall, the unit has a 5-inch-tall backsplash. The front edge keeps staff safe by eliminating sharp edges, and the side edges have a 90-degree design that lines up flush next to other tables. An adjustable bracing on the John Boos ST6R5-3072SBK work table keeps it stable. The unit can even be used on uneven floors since it has adjustable bullet feet that provide balance.
- Stainless steel construction is strong and easy to clean
- 5-in. backsplash protects the wall and floor from messes
- Sound-deadened tabletop minimizes noise while in use
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel adds durability to the top
- TIG-welded top construction can withstand heavy commercial use
- Polished finish is added to the visible welds for a smooth look
- 90-degree turn-down side edges line up against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion safety front edge protects staff
- Adjustable bracing provides additional stability
- Adjustable bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs keep the unit stable on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide has information on commercial work tables and other similar units.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash & turndown, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3072SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|