The John Boos ST6R5-3048SBK work table has a reinforced, TIG-welded top that supports heavy use with small equipment like dispensers and toasters. There is a polished finish on the welded areas that are exposed so they match the adjacent areas. The top is sound deadened, and messes are kept on it and off the rear wall with a 5-inch backsplash. For durability and corrosion resistance, the John Boos ST6R5-3048SBK work table is made of stainless steel. It stabilizes on most uneven floors with its adjustable bullet feet.
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and resists corrosion
- 5-in. backsplash keeps messes off the rear wall
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel provides the top with additional stability
- TIG-welded top supports small equipment like toasters and warmers
- Exposed welds have a polished finish that matches the other surfaces
- Side edges turn down 90 degrees to sit flush against other tables in a lineup
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge takes away sharpness that could lead to injury
- Adjustable side and rear bracing keep the unit stable and strong
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet that balance on most surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
If you want to learn more about work tables and other similar options, check out our table and stand buyers' guide.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash & turndown, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3048SBK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Work Tables|