The Manitowoc CNF-0201A countertop ice maker and dispenser produces nugget ice. This type is popular since it is easy to chew with its 85-percent ice-to-water ratio. It makes as much as 315 pounds of ice and dispenses water as well. Water and ice are dispensed through a sensor. The large drain pan collects water and ice for simplified cleanup. The storage bin can hold 10 pounds of ice at a time. The Manitowoc CNF-0201A countertop ice maker and dispenser has a blue LED light that shines to make the unit easy to see in low-lit areas. Dirt and fingerprints are virtually invisible on the surface since it is coated in DuraTech™.
- 315-lb. maximum ice production capacity per 24 hrs.
- 10-lb. bin capacity
- Nugget ice is ideal for smoothies, beverages, cold therapy, and more
- Air-cooled condenser
- Three dispense settings: ice only, water only, and ice and water
- Sensor-activated dispensing enables touch-free operation
- Blue LED light increases visibility in areas with little light
- Self-cleaning mode
- Hide fingerprints and dirt through the DuraTech stainless steel front panel
- Large drain pan collects stray ice for simple cleanup
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 45-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 45-90 degrees F
- 2,300 BTU
- 10.3 A, 6.69 kW, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.25 in. W x 24 in. D x 35 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
For additional information on ice machines, read our commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker & Water Dispenser, 16-1/2" W x 24" D x 35" H, countertop, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 315 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (222 lb at 90°/70°), 10 lb bin storage capacity, touchless dispensing, Duratech™ exterior, R404A, 1/3 HP, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice CNF-0201A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||10 lbs|
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|