Krowne's 18-53C under bar sink features three compartments to get your bar glasses and utensils clean. This Standard Series Underbar model features a sink bowl made with 20-gauge stainless steel. Its sides, front apron, and backsplash are also made with the 20-gauge stainless steel. The front apron is also made of 22-gauge galvanized steel, along with its back and bottom, which helps prevent corrosion. It also features a 20-gauge stainless steel drainboard that is reinforced with welded braces every six inches to give more room to dry wares.
- 20-gauge stainless steel sink bowl
- 1-in. stainless steel drain and 7-1/2 in. standpipe
- 20-gauge stainless steel sides, back and bottom
- Front apron features 20-gauge stainless steel over 20-gauge galvanized steel preventing corrosion
- 20-gauge stainless steel drainboard is reinforced with welded braces every 6 in. for more workspace
- 4-in. on center wall mount faucet
- 1-5/8 in. tubular 16-gauge stainless steel legs with grey plastic bullet feet keeps unit grounded
- Bowl Dimensions: 10-in. W x 14-in. front-to-back x 10-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 18-1/2 in. D x 34-in. H
- NSF Certified
Standard 1800 Series, Underbar Sink Unit, three compartment, 60"W x 18-1/2"D, 3-1/2"H backsplash, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep compartments, 12" embossed drainboards on left & right, 4" O.C. splash mount faucet with swing spout (low lead compliant), apron on front & sides, (3) removable overflow standpipes, stainless steel construction, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne 18-53C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet