The Southbend X-4361D range is mostly constructed of stainless steel to withstand commercial use. Its 6-inch legs stabilize on uneven floors, and the 22.5-inch flue riser keeps heat over the cooktop. A shelf is attached to the riser to hold small equipment, and dishes can sit on the 4-inch rail for plating food. A drip tray sits under the six burners to collect food particles and liquids or enhanced cleaning, while cast iron grates sit over the burners to hold heavy pots and pans.
A spring-assisted door eases oven interior access, while the porcelain interior and coved corners eliminate crevices where food can get stuck. A gas shut-off device is located on the front to shut off the flow of natural gas. The Southbend X-4361D range comes with one rack that adjusts to two rack positions, accommodating a variety of pans.
- Natural gas heated
- Plate food with the 4-in. stainless steel rail
- 6 burners are made of a single piece of metal for strength and burners do not clog
- Gas shut-off device on the front of the unit
- Cast iron grates provide strength and resist dents and scratches
- 14-in.-dia. stock pots fit on the rear grates
- Strong stainless steel unit facilitates cleaning
- Grease and food particles are collected by the drip tray
- Heat is pushed over the cooktop with the 22.5-in. flue riser
- Small equipment sits on the flue riser shelf
- 6-in. legs adjust to stabilize on any surface
- 243,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36.5 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Standard Oven Base
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Spring-assisted door
- Porcelain enamel interior withstands heavy use
- Battery spark ignition
- 2 rack guide positions with 1 rack
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
The oven and range buyers' guide has in-depth information about the different kinds of units.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, gas, 36", (6) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) standard oven with battery spark ignition, includes (1) rack, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 243,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend X-4361D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
Southbend X-4361D Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Al Singh said...
"I have used theses in my restaurant for last 7 years SOLID range great Flame Even though Katom messed up with liftgate They promptly took care of..."
"I have used theses in my restaurant for last 7 years SOLID range great Flame Even though Katom messed up with liftgate They promptly took care of misstep FAST and Prompt Thanks KATOM Appreciatte it Always buy from you guys but keep up followup and you will have return customers Regs to team who followed up"