The Southbend X-4361D range has a standard oven base with a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with one adjustable rack and two rack guide positions, while the porcelain construction has coved corners to simplify cleaning. The spring assisted door enhances opening and closing, and the entire unit is heated with propane.
There are six cast iron burners that sit under cast iron grates. These grates are heavy duty, and the rear ones accept large stock pots. A 4-inch stainless steel rail provides a place for dishes to sit while food is being plated. Since a drip tray sits under the burners, messes are contained, and a shelf on the flue riser holds small equipment. Most of the Southbend X-4361D range exterior is made of stainless steel to resist scratches, stains, and dents.
- Heated with propane
- 4-in. stainless steel rail acts as a holding area for plating while food cooks
- 6 one-piece, non-clog burners accept pots and pans
- Gas shut-off on the front adds safety
- Cast iron grate tops withstand heavy use
- Rear grates accept 14-in.-dia. stock pots
- Stainless steel exterior withstands consistent use
- Drip tray sits under burners to collect grease and food particles
- 22.5-in. flue riser keeps heat over cooktop
- Shelf on the flue riser holds small equipment
- 6-in. legs are adjustable for uneven floors
- 184,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36.5 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Standard Oven Base
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Spring-assisted door
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel interior simplifies cleaning
- Battery spark ignition
- 1 rack with 2 positions accept various pan sizes
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
More information on ranges can be found in our oven and range buyers' guide.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) standard oven with battery spark ignition, includes (1) rack, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 243,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend X-4361D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|