The Duke E305SW 240 steamtable hot food unit is perfect for buffet lines, catered events, or back-of-house prep. This model has five top openings that let you hold a range of dishes. The equipment's stainless steel, sealed, die-formed wells are 61⁄2 inches deep that can be used for wet or dry applications. A 7-inch-wide poly carving board with a stainless steel support shelf and die-stamped brackets lets you prep food or slide plates across while customers fill their plates. Each compartment has a 750-watt heating element that sits underneath it. Most of this unit is constructed from stainless steel for durability, corrosion resistance, and an easy cleaning process. No matter where you use the Duke E305SW 240 steamtable hot food unit, it will keep your food hot and delicious for your customers.
- Top is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion
- 5 top openings so you can hold multiple dishes
- Stainless steel, die-formed, sealed, 61⁄2-in.-deep well
- Comes with individual well drains and drain valves
- Can be used for wet or dry applications
- Poly carving board is 7 in. W x 1⁄2 in. H with a stainless steel support shelf and die-stamped brackets
- Stainless steel body, undershelf, and tubular legs
- 750 W heating element under each compartment
- Each section has an infinite control switch
- Adjustable plastic feet
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3750 W, 15.6 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 72-3/8"L, electric, (5) 12"x20" sealed hot food wells w/individual drains w/valves, infinite controls, stainless steel top w/1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base w/undershelf, legs & feet 240/60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E305SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|