Duke's E305 120 steam table accepts full-size steam table pans, one each in its five compartments. The steam table's open-element design means it must be used with spillage pans, which are each heated by a 500-Watt element. The equipment's body and undershelf are each built with long-lasting 430-series stainless steel, along with the sturdy tubular legs.
- Aerohot series
- Top of table is constructed with 20-gauge stainless steel
- 7 in. deep, 1⁄2 in. thick poly carving board spans the length of the equipment
- Cutting board is supported by 18-gauge, die-stamped, stainless steel brackets
- Each die-stamped opening measures 12 in. x 20 in. to accept full-sized steam table pans or their fractional equivalents
- Each well is heated with a 500-W element with independent, infinite controls
- Each 8-in. deep well is wrapped in an galvanized steel liner
- Each well is insulated with 1-in. thick fiberglass on 4 sides and bottom
- Body and undershelf are built with 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel for a long life
- 430-series, stainless steel tubular legs and adjustable plastic feet provide stability and level installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2500 W, 20.8 A, NEMA L5-30 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 72-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (5) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL-EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|