The E303 240 is a hot food unit with three compartments for holding up to three full-size food pans or their fractional equivalents. Independent heat controls and full insulation for each heated opening allows you to store food at three different temperatures. A full-length plastic cutting board on a stainless steel shelf makes serving food easy.
- Part of the Aerohot series from Duke
- 3 heated openings each holds a full-size food pan or its fractional equivalent
- Each compartment is fully insulated on all 4 sides for energy efficiency
- Individual infinite-switch heat controls for each compartment offers versatility
- Galvanized liners are easy to clean due to seamless die-formed construction
- Body, undershelf, and tubular legs are made out of durable, corrosion-resistant 430-series stainless steel
- Plastic feet are adjustable to ensure level installation on uneven surfaces
- 7 in. wide plastic carving board runs the length of the table and has a stainless steel support shelf for stability
- Each compartment has a 750-watt exposed dome-style heating element
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2250 watts, 9.4 A, 6-ft cord and NEMA 6-20 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus Listed
Aerohot Stationary Steam Table. Electric hot food. Exposed elements. 3 top openings. Infinite temperature control. 240 volts. 1 phase. All stainless steel body, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. (6-20 NEMA) 2250 watts/3- 750 watt elements. 16'' width x 34'' height x 45'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|